Huge thanks to everyone with an early review copy of The Taller I Grow [Xbox One] for bringing some bugs to my attention. I’m always listening to your feedback, and I’ve addressed many of the issues that have been found.
A patch should go up before release, and if it doesn’t go live then, it’ll be a day-one patch.
The patch notes are as follows:
- Main menu: Spamming A during text appearing will no longer cause text to overlap
- Main menu: There is now a hint for unlocking the achievement “Super Secret”
- Main menu: Fixed an issue that allowed players to input a level number lower than 0
- Level 9: A connectable object will no longer float in mid-air sometimes
- Level 14: The moving platform will now return to the left side of the screen after hitting the wall on the right side
- Level 22: Crushers will no longer get stuck in the ground sometimes
- All levels: Using a hint while text is appearing will no longer cause text to overlap
- All levels: You no longer need to stand still to connect or disconnect from objects
- All levels: Attempting to restart in Hardcore Mode will now bring up a prompt, asking you to confirm the decision (this prevents accidental restarts)
- Made some other minor tweaks and fixes
If anyone finds anything else, please let me know. Stay safe and take care!